Gohar English New Edition
Gohar English is a graded English course. It comprises 10 books from nursery to class eight. Gohar English Work Books are also available from nursery to class fifth. Teacher notes, key books and model papers are also available for teachers’ and students’ help.
- Lessons in these books are grammatically structured.
- Colourful illustrations have been given with every situation.
- There is a vast variety of text, i.e.stories, play scripts,biographies,
- letters, fact sheets,essays,interview,dialogues,text from literature.
- Different sections have been built up.These sections/portions include Grammar, Learn about Small talk, Questions for comprehension.
- Through different boxes,by using different backgroundcolours,lessons have been sectionalized so that students can focus on the given point.
- Class four to class eight students will find brief notes on the life history of prophets.Plays by Shakespeare are also an important hallmark of this series.
- The best of all, students will find chapters on dictionary symbols.Without the recognition of dictionary symbols no student can consult the dictionary for pronunciation.
- The authors are confident that any student who completes all the books of the series will have good command of the four skills of the language: reading, writing, speaking and listening.
Gohar English is a true English course for teaching and learning English as a second language which will give confidence to both teachers and students.