Bluebell Science (Udru Medium)
Bluebell Science is a series of nine textbooks from class Prep to class VIII. Books VI, VII and VIII are under process. Bluebell Science series is carefully designed to meet the specific needs of the children studying in primary and middle classes.
- Bluebell science is a series written according to the
guidelines given by National Curriculum 2006. So, it is
an SLOs based series.
- The books in this series are student friendly.
Information has been presented clearly in an attractive
- Every book of this series is divided into three sections,
i.e. Life Science, Physical Science and Earth & Sky
- Text language is easy to understand.
Text is supported by attractive illustrations.
- Students learning outcomes in the start of every chapter
give a clear-cut line to the students about what they are
going to learn in the unit.
- Summary of each chapter is given under the heading
“Points to Remember”.
- “Did you know”? Section of every chapter provides
interesting information that is relevant to the chapter.
- “Science Word” and “MCQs” in every chapter make the
exercise full of activity and learning.
- “Things to Do” is the section given at the end of every
chapter provides the students a chance to physically
involve in the learning process.
- Teachers can get support from the key book to teach
every book of this series.
- We hope the students and teachers will get all that
through this series that they need at this level.